Pages

Monday, January 28, 2019

A Million Dollar Celebration!

Yesterday my uplines- Becky Hahn & Shari Lackey- 
had a Million Dollar celebration party for me!
Here are some of the photos!
My friend Lynda is giving me a GORGEOUS box with an AMAZING card & gift on the inside that my downline Dawn made & many of my team & adoptee's contributed to!  
I'll get a photo of this gift sometime soon & post it too!
When I opened their gift- I did have some tears.
It is some gift cards for us to use when we go on our trip to Utah in March!!!
This is my daughter, Amanda- sitting beside me!! 
I'm glad that they invited her & so happy she could join us for the day too!

The weather sure wasn't nice yesterday- but many of my downline & sidelines did make it!

Thank you to all that could make it to my party yesterday that Shari & Becky hostessed! It was a truly wonderful day!!! I appreciate them having this celebration for me & I am grateful to all of those of you that could join us (despite the weather)! I know we all had a great day celebrating together!! We had yummy food & delicious snacks, lots of cute projects for our Make & Takes, great displays & decor & great swaps! Thanks to everyone that brought me a congratulation card & a consumable SU! product gift! I'm honored to be a part of Stampin' Up! & I am so blessed by the many people that have been a part of my journey the past 17 1/2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment