Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2019

'Beauty Abounds'

Today I'm sharing a clean & simple card.  I am using the new set- 'Beauty Abounds' from the Occasions Catalog. 

I am sorry that this is short & sweet today......but we have a crazy weekend!
stamp set:  'Beauty Abounds'
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
ink:  Pumpkin Pie
other:  Wink of Stella, Baisic Pearls, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies, Dimensionals, Tailored Tag Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch
+++++++++
We are off & on the run today.........
I am off to get a little sleep before our alarm goes off at 5.  We will head outside to mark, sort & load big pigs.  Then Brayden has a basketball tournament that we'll go to.  And I'll have Masen & Ainslee for awhile this afternoon.  Plus I have LOTS of stamping & cutting to get done for all of my January stamp classes, so I hope I have good mojo!

Wishing you all a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment