Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Dear Doily!

 I made this neat card using the new 'Dear Doily' stamp set & coordinating Doily Builder Thinlits Dies.  If you look closely you can see that I shadow stamped the doily around the outside edges of the Calypso Coral.  And then I also stamped one underneath the die cut doily too!
So what do you think?  This Doily cut out sooo easy!!  I was just very excited about that when I did it!  

stamp set:  'Dear Doily'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
ink:  Calypso Coral
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Doily Builder Thinlits Dies, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/2" circle Punch
++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy & LONG day!  Thankfully our trucker was on time, the pigs were first cut- but they sorted & loaded really good!  When we got in the house from loading hogs & choring we quickly showered & headed to Brayden's basketball tournament.  His team won all 3 games.  Nathan  & Deke's friend Joel are the boys' coaches.  Ainslee stayed with me for the afternoon.  And I spent every spare minute creating & cutting cards- burning the midnight oil again.  

This morning I'm up early to finish getting everything ready for today's stamp class in N. Liberty!!  Sandy K is my hostess & I look forward to seeing everyone & sharing!!  

Deke is up early this morning to chore & he is going to go to Drake's wrestling tournament if all goes good for him outside.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SPECIAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment