Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

'Incredible Like You'

Whenever I use purple & green I think of my Grandma.  They were colors I remember her liking & many of her dresses were these colors!

This card also is making me think Spring!!  It is bright & cheery!

I've combined some Occasions Catalog products with some Sale-a-bration products too!!  
Check out the 'Incredible Like You' stamp set on pg. 21 in the Occasions Catalog.  

Check out these Sale-a-bration products- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack- pg. 7 & the Botanical Butterfly DSP on pg. 9.

stamp set:  'Incredible Like You'
card stock:  Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green
designer paper:  Botanical Butterfly DSP (Sale-a-bration Choice)
ink:  Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape
other:  Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, Organdy Ribbon (Sale-a-bration Choice), Dimensionals, Glue Dots

 +++++++++++
Oh my gosh.....talk about crappy weather.  We luckily got our hogs loaded yesterday morning & the trucker left just in time to try to beat the bad weather.  It the past 24 hours it started out raining, then we had freezing rain/ice & then we had snow on top of that.  

School is delayed 2 hours for today.....so we'll see what our day brings!  I plan to have kids today & stamp tonight!

Deke is up early to chore, head to the courthouse for a bit & then to Keosauqua, for a meeting.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment