Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

'Hey Love' alligator!

This little guy looks so ornery!  But he is soooo cute!!!  

He is from the 'Hey Love' stamp set on page 8 in the Occasions Catalog!!

I colored him with my Stampin' Blends!  Check out his belly!  I colored it with the Light Call Me Clover Stampin' Blend & then added some Wink of Stella to make it shimmer!

Check out the Dot to Dot Textured Embossing Folder I used too!  Doesn't it remind you of an alligator skin!

I used the Heart Epoxy Droplets on the antennas on his hat, under the words & on the ends of the red strip! 

NOTE:  The Heart Epoxy Droplets are clear.  I used my Dark Real Red Stampin' Blends to color them, then lifted them off the clear sheet & stuck them onto my card!


stamp set:  'Hey Love'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Call Me Clover, Real Red, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Real Red, Dark & Light Call Me Clover, Light Crumb Cake
other:  Real Red Ribbon (carry over from the Holiday Catalog), Heart Epoxy Droplets, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Dot to Dot Embossing Folder, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Oval Framelits, dimensionals, Glue dots

++++++++
Rain, Ice or Snow?  What will today be?  We are up early this morning at 4:30 to mark, sort & load hogs.  HOPEFULLY the driveway isn't all drifted back shut with snow & hopefully we don't get any ice.  School is delayed for 2 hours due to the prediction of bad weather.......so we'll see what ends up happening.  So I don't know if I'll have 2 kids, 3 kids or 5 kids today!  We'll see.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment