Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2019

NEW Catalogs- WOO HOO!!!


WOO HOO!!!!! 
Hey- today is the start of   2019 Sale-a-bration, PLUS the NEW 2019 Occasions Catalog starts today too! (Just CLICK ON THE WORDS TO DOWNLOAD EITHER OF THE CATALOGS!)
Isn't this little froggy just so adorable!! I am in love with him!  He is one of the NEW Sale-a-bration Choices for 2019!  If you spend $50 in products from either the Occasions or Annual Catalogs- you can get him for FREE!  

Look at the cute little flies too!!  :)  I made little dots behind them with my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, so that I could show their flying trail.  I then added some Wink Of Stella over the top of them to make them pop & sparkle!
This card a fun Z fold!!!  

I stamped the frog onto my Whisper White card stock with my Black Memento ink pad, punched him out using my 2" Circle Punch & then used my Light & Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends to color him in.  

And check out the COOL Black & White DSP!  It too is a FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 order from the Occasions or Annual Catalogs!  This DSP is called- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper.  
stamp set:  'So Hoppy Together'
card stock:  Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
designer paper: Botanical Butterfly DSP
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Write Marker:  Basic Black
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Granny Apple Green
other:  2" Circle Punch, Starburst Circle Punch, Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits (2 1/2" Circle), Granny Apple Green ribbon, Classic Label Punch, Wink of Stella
++++++++++
Everyone has early meetings today.......so I'm up early to place some orders & then head to Manda's home.  I'll get the boys ready, take the twins to school & then head home to spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Deke is headed out early to chore & then he'll come back in for awhile, so that Nathan can bring their kids here early too.  And then Deke will go back out to work when I get home.  It will be a busy morning- but I'm glad Deke is around today to help me out!  

Tonight the 3 big boys will be here after school.  When everyone has gone home I'll be a busy bee stamping!

I hope you have a GREAT Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment