Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2019

'Lasting Lily'- fun fold!

Wow- I LOVE this new Gingham Check DSP!!!  Look at this pretty card!! It is a cool fun fold too!  

This is another one of the cards that everyone will be making with me this week/weekend for my January monthly classes.  

The stamp set is called- 'Lasting Lily'.  It is a Level 2 Sale-a-bration choice.  You can get it for FREE with a $100 product order from now through March 31st.  This stamp set is a dis'ink'tive stamp.....it has lots of dimension & shading to it.  I added my Wink of Stella over the top of it to make is shine.......so you can't tell by this photo how cool it actually looks in person. 

Is there a trick into stamping these flower/stems/leaves?  Your stamparatus makes lining it all up soooo quick & easy!!

This is how it opens up!  
stamp set:  'Lasting Lily'
card stock:  
  • Highland Heather- 5 1/2 x 6 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold for card base; 4 1/4 x 1/2"; 4 3/4 x 3"
  • Granny Apple Green- 5 x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of the card; 4 1/2 x 2 3/4"- stamp flowers/leaves onto
designer paper:  Gingham Gala DSP- 5 1/4 x 2"
inks:   Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lilac
other:  Organdy Ribbon (Highland Heather)- FREE Sale-a-bration Choice with a $50 product order; Gingham Gala Sequins; Wink of Stella, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tailored Tag punch
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids!  I bought the boys some paint brushes & watercolor coloring books- they had so much fun & LOVED it!  It kept them busy for about 1 1/2 hours.  When the kids went home I quickly picked up toys & then got tables/chairs & projects all set up.  As I had several come stamp with me last night here at our home.  It was a fun evening with everyone!!!

This morning I'm up early to get ready to stamp again!  HOPEFULLY the snow doesn't stop everyone from coming to stamp with me!!  

Tonight we will go to Deke's parents home & celebrate his mom's 80th birthday.  I'll come home from there & spend the rest of my night cutting card stock!! As I have 2 classes tomorrow in Hiawatha.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a special Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

4 comments:

  1. The "Lasting Lily" was my first pick as soon as I saw it. It is just so beautiful, as is your card. Have a great day! Marilyn R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn!!! I am glad that you like it! I can honestly say that it was not my first pick for SAB products. But I do love this card! The Highland Heather is just such a gorgeous color & the Gingham DSP is awesome. The 3 together made a great combination! We have lots of snow! Do you there? Hope you have a great day too. Take care. Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete
    2. What was your first pick? We don't have much snow here in Minot, ND...maybe 4"-6" at best. Were you just in the path of a storm that went through your area? Have a fun day at your classes!! Marilyn

      Delete
    3. Today's classes were great!! We got about 8-10" of snow here yesterday. Humm......I like lots of them. I think that the frogs are just super cute! And I like the cupcake too!! Have a great week! Susie

      Delete