Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

I'm humbled & honored!!

WOW- I was sooo shocked and just wanted to share some of these photos with you!!

So at my class on Sunday, my friends there honored me for hitting my Million Dollars Sales Achievement!!!  Those of you that know me- know that I am not one that likes alot of attention..... so this was totally out of my comfort zone.  I was very surprised & I am very grateful to all of them making this acknowledgment with our group there!!!  

But it is because of every single customer that I have earned this accomplishment!!  
All of my customers are the ones that need to be honored- not me!!!  
I know I am blessed for all of you that have joined me to stamp- whether it was only one time or whether is is every month for all 17 years!!!
Yes-as there are many of you that have been stamping with me for that long!  
Here is a photo of me holding the framed collage that I just unwrapped!!  
Peggy made it!  She had my photo, the article that SU! did about me & then photos lots of her favorite cards that she pulled off of my blog posts from the last year.  Down in the bottom right corner is a photo of the card/envelope & flowers that SU! sent to me.  
It is very cool!  I just love it!!  It will be treasured forever!
And yes- you can tell by my face that I was surprised!!!  
I had no idea that they were going to do anything for me.
Here is a close up photo of the framed collage.  
And here is a cake that Peggy & Rita brought too!  
We enjoyed it, along with all of the other yummy treats that Lorrie & Chris
 had brought for us that day too!   
There was some cake left over for me to bring home for 
the boys & Deke to even get to eat & enjoy!
Notice that the cake has black & white frosting on it- 
which is my favorite color of a card combination!!  
And then they added a splash of purple & teal to go along with it!!  

I told them all this day that I hate to get my picture taken at any time.  
But that day I didn't even have any make up on or anything......
it was just a plain old day to stamp with my friends.
Had I known I was going to be the center of attention for this moment 
I would have come to class a little more prepared! 
My main goal for this day was just to come with CUTE projects 
that everyone would like & have fun creating them with me!!   

I AM SHOUTING "MANY THANKS" OUT TO SO MANY OF YOU!!!!!
I just want to thank soooo many of you that have sent cards & other gifts to me too!  
As I have gotten several other gifts!!!  And I have a huge stack of cards.......
so I'll get a photo taken of them sometime to share too!  
Just know that you are all very special to me & I am very grateful 
that we are friends & that I get to 
share my love of stamping with you all from near & far!  

Sending lots of love & hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment