Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Hearts!!!

OH wow!!!  Talk about some beautiful hearts- check out these!!  I love these new Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies!!!  

And check out this DSP called- All of my Love!  

I am a heart lover........so these are totally my style.  They are so elegant & just so pretty!!
 The color I used here is Flirty Flamingo!  Cool huh!!!  

Check out the Heart Epoxy Droplets I used.  They actually come clear......yup- so that means  you can color them any color you want using  your Stampin' Blends!  That is what I did!  I used my Dark Flirty Flamingo Stampn' Blend & colored them! so that I they would show up & pop more on my card.  

Look at this lace look heart!  And then the little stitched hear in the middle of it.  Oh- what about the pretty Flirty Flamingo ribbon knot.  

These are all NEW products in the Occasions Catalog!  Check them out on pages 5 & 6!  

Do you need a Valentines card?  A wedding or anniversary card?  A birthday card?   A retirement card?  This stamp set could work for almost any occasion!

Here are the supplies & the measurements that I used to make this card-
stamp set:  'Meant to Be'
card stock:
  • Flirty Flamingo- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4" & fold for your card base; 2" strip- small stitched heart Framelit; 2" strip- 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch; 2 3/4" strip- cut out detailed lacy heart Framelit; 2 3/4 x 2 3/4
  • Whisper White- 1 3/4" strip- stamp words onto it & punch out using the 1 1/8" Scalloped Circle Punch; 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"
designer paper:  All My Love DSP
  • 4 x 1"; 4 x 1"
ink:  Flirty Flamingo
Stampin' Blend:  Dark Flirty Flamingo
other:  1 1/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Heart Epoxy Droplets; All My Love Combo Ribbon pack; Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies, dimensionals, glue dots
+++++++++
I burnt the midnight oil last night stamping!  And we are up early this morning.  I have boxes of supplies from my calendar classes that I need to get put away before I head out the door to go get the boys.  Deke is off early to chore.  He has 2 meetings today- one in Sigourney & one in Mt. Pleasant.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight when everyone goes home I'll burn the midnight oil again cutting card stock for my upcoming stamp classes I have this weekend!  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I can't wait until my order gets here!! Actually this is my 3rd order lol! Pretty much have everything in the catalog now. Not good for my checking account but great for my quarterly sales right lol!?

    ReplyDelete