Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2019

'Hello Cupcake'

This is such a cute stamp set!  It is called- 'Sweet Treats' & is one of the Level 1 Sale-a-bration choices.  You can get it for FREE with a $50 product purchase.  

Look at the frosting closely- see the sparkle & dimension!  I used some Shimmery White Embossing Paste for the frosting!!! 

NOTE:  AND a super cool new thing that will be available March 1-31, 2019 is that there will be coordinating framelits to go along with this stamp set!!!  WOO HOO!!!  I am exited about this & I think that many of you will be too!   
This  card is a fun double z fold card.  I did this card as a demonstration that everyone got to make at my Celebration a couple of weeks ago.  
stamp set:  'Hello Cupcake- SAB choice- Level 1= FREE with a $50 product order
card stock:
  • Thick Whisper White- 9 x 3= Score at 3" & 6"; 11 x 4 1/4"- score at 2 3/4 & 5 1/2"- for
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- to punch out Starburst Punch; 2" strip to stamp words onto & punch out with 1 1/4" Circle Punch; 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"- to stamp words on & put on inside of the card
  • Watercolor Paper- 1 1/2" strip x 6"- to stamp frosting onto
  • Flirty Flamingo- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Crumb Cake- 2 3/4" strip to stamp cupcake bottom onto; 1 1/2" strip to punch out with 1 1/4" Circle Punch;
designer paper:  All My Love DSP- 2 1/2 x 4"
ink:  Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo
ink refill: Flirty Flamingo
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Flirty Flamingo- to color clear Heart Epoxy
other:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, Heart Epoxy Droplets, Starburst Punch, All My Love Ribbon Combo (Flirty Flamingo); Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Framelits- Square; Standard Platform, Stripped Scallops Embossing Folder; Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Scoring Tool, Shimmery White Embossing PASTE, Stampin' Spritzer (with water in it), Paper Snips
plus: Baby Wipes, Tooth Pick

Do you want to know how did I make the frosting?  I wanted to have a variation in color with swirls in it......

 
  • Add a drop of Flirty Flamingo ink refill to the inside top of lid, use your Stampin' Spritzer & spray some water in with it.
  • Spray water onto your Water Color Paper using your Stampin' Spritzer- you want to get it fairly wet, but not dripping.   
  • Use a moist Baby Wipe- tap it LIGHTLY into the ink on the inside of the lid to pick up a little ink.
  • Lightly tap onto your wet Water Color Paper to add color!
  • Here is what some of them looked like after I added the color!  See how they are all different.  The outcome will depend on how much ink & water you use & also how hard you tap the ink onto the wet Water Color Paper. 
  • Let the Water Color Paper DRY.  
  • Then stamp onto it.  You can stamp on the front side like shown here OR you can stamp on the back side of it like I did on the card I have posted. 
  • Then fussy cut out with your Paper Snips- OR you can use the NEW Sweet Treat Framelits that will be available to purchase starting March 1st!
  • Then using a tooth pick & your Shimmery White Embossing Paste- add your frosting to it!  
+++++++++++
Yesterday was a long day!  We started our early with selling hogs.  Thankfully the trucker got here safely & back out too.  Deke put alot of sand on our hog house drive & gravel road & hills- so that helped a ton.  We sell 2 loads on Thursday morning, so now need to get another dump truck of sand delivered incase we need it.

I literally stamped all day/night yesterday!  And was just beat last night.  

I'm off early this morning for Hiawatha!  I'll spend my day there stamping with everyone joining me.  They have some super cute cards to make!!  I am looking forward to our day together!

Gotta run.........
If you have any questions on how to do this- please don't hesitate to contact me!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment