Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2019

All That You Are!

Today I'm sharing a card I made with some scraps laying on my counter!!  I used 2 strips of the Gingham Gala DSP along the edge!  This DSP is so very popular!  I just love it!

Check out this stamp set.  It is on page 2 in the Occasions Catalog!  It has neat flower images & great words to go along wit it! 

I stamped the flowers using my Black Memento & then colored them using my Stampin' Blends!
stamp set:  'All That You Are'
card stock:  Highland Heather, Whisper White
designer paper: Gingham Gala
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:   Highland Heather- light & dark, Light & Dark Granny Apple Green
other:  Wink of Stella, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SAB Organdy Ribbon(Not available right now), Tailored Tag Punch
+++++++++
Yesterday started out bright & early at 4:30 am.  It was one disaster after another.....rain, ice, stuck semi's.......it turned into a 4 1/2 hour ordeal.  So I missed my hair cut appointment- but thankfully I got in later.  I then spent the afternoon cleaning & getting things done around the house.  And our kids came to for supper to celebrate my birthday.  We had pizza, brownies & root beer floats!  Yummy!!  The boys played a new game.  And Manda helped me set up my new camera that they all got for me.  I was beat.......when everyone left I got the dishes done, toys picked up & we called it a night.

This morning I'm up early to walk.  Deke is off early to chore.  We are headed to the funeral home- where we'll spend our day/evening.  
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs_
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment