Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Painted Seasons Bundle

Well.......for this card I used the Painted Seasons DSP from the Painted Seasons Bundle!  Isn't this just gorgeous DSP!!  Wow- look at these flowers & how pretty they are!!  They are photographic image style. 

This Painted Seasons Bundle (stamp set & coordinating DSP) is a Sale-a-bration Choice that you can get for FREE with a $100 product order from now until 3/31/19!!!  

And check out this cute new punch!  It is called the Story Label Punch & it is available March 1-31, 2019 as one of the Sale-a-bration Coordination offerings.  You can CLICK HERE to read more about this punch & other Sale-a-bration Coordination products!

How did I do it?
  1. I cut the DSP into 3 strips that measure 1 x 4" each.  
  2. I layered them onto a piece of Call Me Clover CS that measures 4 1/4 x 3 1/2"
  3. Be sure you leave a little space between each strip.  
TIP:  I put the 2 outside strips on first & then the center one last!

stamp set:  'Dear Doily' (words)

card stock:
  • Calypso Coral- 4 1/4 x 11- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base; 2" strip to punch out Story Label Punch
  • Call Me Clover-  4 1/4 x 3 1/2"; 1 3/4" strip (punch out circle using the 1 1/2" Circle Punch)
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside of card); 1 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using the 1 1/4" Circle Punch)
  • Early Espresso- 4 x 4 3/4"; 4 x 1/2"
designer paper:  Painted Seasons DSP- part of the Painted Seasons BUNDLE- a FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $100 product order from now until 3/31/19!

ink:  Calypso Coral

other: Story Label Punch (available March 1-31, 2019), Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin Ribbon, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Masen didn't feel the best.  He had the flu yesterday!  He was pretty quite & didn't each much.  Hope no one else gets it & he is better tomorrow.

When the kids went home last night I worked on stamping stuff!  I have several boxes of orders to get sorted & made some cards!

This morning I'm up early again to walk & head to Manda's, as she has to leave early today.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones again.

Tonight I'll be stamping!!!  
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment