Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

A larger treat pouch using the Envelope Punch board!

Here is another treat pouch I made using my Envelope Punch board.  But this one is bigger!!!  

How did I do it?
  • I took a 8x8" piece of DSP
  • I punched & scored it on all 4 sides at 4".
This pouch is big enough to fit our standard card sizes into that are 5 1/2 x 4 1/4".   It will hold approx. 3 cards & envelopes in it!!  COOL HUH!
See how they fit into it.  You can not shut the top flap- but it works great as a pouch for these 3 cards/envelopes.  
I made this for a special friend.  I used the Broadway Bound Specialty DSP!

++++++++
Yesterday was a bitter sweet day!!  Dick will be missed greatly!!!  And I worry about my mom....she is going to be lost.  But Dick's service was so nice!!!  My nephew, Ben & Dick's nephew, Vince (which is our local Methodist Minister) did the service, as that is where mom & Dick go to church.  We had lots of tears & lots of laughs as we reminisced many great times over the years!  They had a military salute at the cemetery in honor of Dick's years of Army service.  And then the church ladies had a great lunch for us waiting when we got back to the church.  It was nice to spend the time with family & friends.....as many we don't see often!  

I was just beat when we got home.  I haven't slept well at all this week!  I have too many things to get done & I can honestly say that I'm in stress over load mode right now.  I worked on stamping stuff!, burning the midnight oil.  But  I have LOTS more to get caught up on & things to get ready for upcoming classes I have this week!  Somehow it will all work out. 

This morning I'm off early- as school is now starts at 7:55 each morning instead of 8:20.  The kids have had 12 snow days this winter & the only way to get them made up is to lengthen the school day.  This change is going to be hard on all of us!  I'll take the 3 big boys to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones!  The 2 big boys will ride the bus out after school.  When everyone is gone home tonight- I'll be a stamping fool, burning the midnight oil again!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment