Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Painted Seasons DSP!

More Painted Seasons.......this time I used the DSP!  WOW!  Isn't it gorgeous!  I love these colors!
This is a fun DOUBLE Z fold card. 

I had a few special friends that needed cards sent to them this week!   This is basically the version of it......none of them were exactly the same. 
stamp set:  'Incredible Like You' (words)
card stock:

  • Poppy Parade-
  • Grapefruit Grove-
  • Whisper White- 
designer paper:  Painted Seasons DSP- part of the Painted Seasons BUNDLE- a FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $100 product order from now until 3/31/19! 
ink:  Poppy Parade 
other:  Paper Snips to fussy cut out the flowers from the DSP; Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits (squares), Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  We even squeezed in a quick hair cut for Trey!  (Which he needed so badly.)  The boys are into loving to play board games......so lots of games, lots of books & a fun movie of Ferndinand was on our agenda for the day!!  When the kids went home I spent my night stamping!

We are up early this morning at 4:30 & headed out to mark, sort & load 2 semi's of hogs!  One semi got here last night- just as we were getting ready to go to bed.   He slept in his semi & he is already backed up to the building & ready to go.  Hopefully the other trucker gets here on time & all goes well with getting them both off & arriving safely at their destinations.  We are suppose to get some rain/freezing rain tonight.....just I'm just praying that it isn't slick!  We sure don't need any ice. 

When we get done with selling the hogs- Deke is going to spend the day moving piggies out of the nurseries & into the finishers.  I'm off to go pick up my mom.  We are both going to get our hair cut!  Hopefully we make it there on time.  Brayden has ball games all day today.......so we'll see if I can make it to one of them.   Hopefully I will.  

Tonight we are having supper with our kids & their families to celebrate my birthday that was earlier this week.  The boys are wanting to play games.  I told them that sounded like fun to me!  I'm sure we'll all be tired & won't be out too late.  As today was a long & busy day, but tomorrow is going to be a rough one.  As we have Dick's family viewing in the morning & his visitation from 3-7 pm.  I'm sure if the weather is good we'll have a huge crowd coming to the funeral home.  Today is kind of a bitter sweet day....as TODAY (2/23) would have been Dick's 83rd birthday.  So we'll all be thinking of him!

Gotta run.
I hope you have a SWEET Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment