Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Golden Afternoon'

This is a great sympathy card.  I posted this card a few weeks ago, but didn't color it.  You can see that card HERE!
 stamp set:  'Golden Afternoon'
card stock:  

  • Soft Suede-  5 1/2 x 6 1/2- score at 4 1/4" for card base; 4 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Crumb Cake- 4 x 5 1/2"; 3 3/4 x 1/4"- stamp words on to go across the front of the card
  • Whisper White-  3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
designer paper:  Nature's Poem
ink:  Soft Suede
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Soft Suede, Light & Dark Old Olive
other:  Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Whisper White 5/8" Flax Ribbon
+++++++
Yesterday I literally stamped all day/night, burning the midnight oil.  I created some great cards for this months classes & I can't wait to share!

This morning I'm up early to finish getting everything finished up & head out the door for my monthly class in N. Liberty today!  Lori is our hostess!  I can't wait to see everyone & share!

Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment