Pages

Monday, March 4, 2019

'Beauty Abounds'- a fun accordion card!

Here is a another one of the fun fold cards that I created for my March monthly classes.  This is a neat monochromatic card.  I just love the way it turned out!
Here is what it looks like when it is opened up!  It is a fun accordion fold!!
I used the pretty Navy & White cross stitched Needlepoint Nook DSP along the top & bottom. 
So what do you think about it? 

This stamp set has some pretty cool bohek technique dots it in!  They are the disinktive stamps.  Doesn't it look neat!  This is a totally Susie card!

NOTE:  I am so sorry my pictures are so gray.  I tried to make them more white/bright.....but couldn't get the lighting changed.  My family did get me a cool new camera for my birthday.....and it takes great pictures.  But I don't know how to download them onto my computer......so until I have time to get it figured out I'll be using my old camera.....but will hopefully Ill get it figured out next week when I get more time to catch up on things. 
 
stamp set:  'Beauty Abounds'
card stock:  
  • Night of Navy- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- card base; 3 1/4 x 3/4", 2" strip to cut out butterflies on; 2 1/2" strip- punch out Starburst punch
  • Whisper White- 4 1/4" strip- Cut out Stitched Rectangle Framelit; 2 1/2" Strip- stamp words onto strip & cut out using the Stitched Circle Framelits; 3 x 4"- put inside accordion fold & stamp words onto; 4 1/4 x 9 3/4"- score at 3 1/4 & 6 1/2"- to make accordion card fold
designer paper:  Needlepoint Nook DSP- 4 x 1"; 4 x1"
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Night of Navy Plaid ribbon- 4", Starburst Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Shaped Framlits (large Circle); Butterfly Beauty Thinlits, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping with everyone!  Kathy had yummy treats & was alot of help too in setting up & cleaning up!  Also thanks to Teri, Dena, Jenny & Andrea too for staying to help us out too!

I got home about 7:30 last night.  By the time I got my car unloaded & some stuff unpacked.....it was after 10:30 & I decided I needed to call it a night.  I was just beat.

This morning we are up early!  Deke is off to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  He then will be home to chore & has 2 meetings to attend in Fairfield tonight.

I'm off to town to Manda's.  Will take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  When everyone goes home tonight I'll be placing orders & packing!  Deke & I leave early tomorrow morning for Utah!  Yikes.......we still have so much to do & get done.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment