Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

'Tea Together'

WOW- this is such a fun stamp set & coordinating framelits.  And it is a fun fold too!!  

This is another one of the cards that everyone joining me for my March monthly classes will be making!

These Tea Pot Framelits are FREE during Sale-a-bration with $100 product order.  The 'Tea Together' stamp set is on page 49 in the Occasions Catalog!! 

A demonstrator friend- Rhonda Basser from California, gave me a card with this fold & I just loved it!!  So this is my version of her card.
Isn't this just soooo cool how this card stands up!!!  
And check out the beautiful Country Floral Embossing Folder.  It too is another FREE Sale-a-bration choice, that you can get with a $50- product order.

stamp set:  'Tea Together'
card stock:  
  • Soft Seafoam-5 1/2 x 9 1/2"- score at 1, 4 1/4 & 8 1/2"- this is your card base; 1 3/4" strip to punch out with 1 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Whisper White- 1 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using the 1 3/8" Scalloped punch; 1 3/4" strip- stamp flowers onto this strip, color with Stampin' Blends & cut out with the coordinating framelits; 5 1/4 x 3"- to stamp words on for inside greeting
  • Petal Pink- 3 1/2" strip- stamp tea pot & cup/saucer onto this & cut out with coordinating framelit
  • Calypso Coral-5 1/4x 3"- Emboss with Country Floral Embossing folder- FREE SAB Choice with a $50 product order
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Calypso Coral, Light & Dark Call Me Clover
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Tea Time Framelits Dies, Pearlized Doilies, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Scalloped Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin Ribbon, Standard Platform, Country Floral Embossing Folder
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  It was just amazing!  And honestly- my head is spinning & I hope I can remember everything we did & saw!!  Stampin' Up! is just truly an awesome company!  They treat everyone (all of their employees & their demonstrators) like we are one big family!  I can't tell you how special & honored I feel.  My heart is overflowing with so much right now!  

Many of you have asked about my stamp set design!  I have been working with Kathy & met with her yesterday about it, as she will be designing it for me.  She is just an awesome person.....we just totally clicked together with my idea & things are all set to continue forward.  I am SUPER excited about it!!  It is totally 'me'!  But you are just going to have to be patient & wait to know more about it- until I can share.  And honestly, that might be awhile....as I'm not sure if it is going to be able to get into next Spring's Occasions Catalog or the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.  I promise I'll share with all of you when I can!  But we all have to be patient about it for now (which believe me is going to be hard to do)!

Last night Deke & I had supper at one of my favorite places- The Melting Pot, with a couple of our corporate members & their spouses.  It was a very nice evening & we enjoyed it! 

We are up early this morning & headed back to Riverton for the day!  It will be another jam packed day full of lots of great things!!!  Then later this afternoon, Deke & I are renting a car & driving about 5 hours south, to Kanab, Utah.  We'll stay there tonight.  And then tomorrow we have another jam packed day, where we'll be spending it at our Kanab Plant with all of the employees there!  It is all so exciting & will be so much fun!

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment