Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

'Bouquet Blooms' Circle stamping!

This is a clean & simple card.  But it was a fun one that I did at my last team meeting.  I did the the circle stamping (also called round to round).  I used my Stamparatus & stamped the flowers in the circle layout.  

I also used the new Mango Melody card stock & coordinating ink pad. 
stamp set:  'Bouquet Blooms'
card stock:  Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
designer paper:  Garden Impressions (6x6 stack)
ink:  Mango Melody
Stampin' Write Marker:  Melon Mambo (I used this in the center of the flowers)
other:  1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/8" Whisper White ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I have some step-by-step photos to share with you sometime next week, when I can find time to get them all downloaded.  So you'll have to stop back by & check them out. 

++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Last night I went to town to water Manda's plants & get their mail.  And then I worked on orders & bookwork.  I made a quick (late night trip) to What Cheer to make a night deposit & finally called it a night around 11:00.  Not getting any sleep last weekend was catching up with me.  

This morning I'm up early to walk & spend my day with 2 Wood kids.  The Seeley family is home from their vacation, so I'll see them sometime today too for a bit.  Tonight I'll be finishing up placing orders & connecting with my hostess.  And I hope I have time to stamp for my upcoming team meeting that I have on Saturday afternoon!  

Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment