Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2018

More- 'Blended Season'

Here is another Christmas card made using the 'Color Your Season' BUNDLE!  
I used the #2 Water Color Pencils & Blender Pens to color it.

Look at the bow!  How did I do it?
  • I used my Embossing Mats with the Garden Green card stock & Bow framelit.  I had to fussy cut out around the bow.   
  • I used the bow frameit & Cherry Cobbler card stock & cut out another bow.
  • Using the Fine Tip Glue I layered & attached the 2 bows
This is clean, simple & so pretty!  I just love the way it turned out!
 
stamp set:  'Blended Season'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Embossing Mats, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Season Framelits, Paper Snips, Fine Tip Glue, Dimensionals, Red Rhinestones, #2 Watercolor Pencils- Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green, Blender Pens
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day/night of stamping!!!  
 
I'm finishing cutting card stock & getting things packed up & heading out soon.  I have my monthly stamp class in N. Liberty today.  Terri is my hostess.  I can't wait to see everyone & spending our time stamping together.
 
Gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment