Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2018

'Blended Seasons'- LIMITED TIME ONLY with a sneak peek!

Today it is simple Saturday!!!
And I've used the 'Blended Seasons' stamp set for the pretty fall card!
I colored the leaves using the Assortment #2- Watercolor Pencils & my Wink of Stella.

NOTE:  This stamp set, coordinating framelits & the Assortment #2 Watercolor Pencils are all available until August 31, 2018- or while supplies last!  Your time is running out for you to purchase these products if you haven't already done so.

If you purchase this 'Blended Seasons' stamp set from me, I will email you a PDF with LOTS of other step by step instructions & photos for you to make lots of other cards using these LIMITED TIME ONLY products!  To learn more about these special items CLICK HERE!
Check out these 2 cool NEW products that will be available on September 5th, 2018- in the Holiday Catalog.
  • 5/8" Striped Burlap Trim
  • 'Flourish Filigree' stamp set (words)
How did I do the rounded corners?  It is super easy!  I just used the curved part of  my Everyday Label punch like shown in the photo above.  Just snip off all 4 corners using this part of the punch!  Neat huh!
I just love fall!!!  It is my favorite time of the year!  And we've been blessed with some nice cool days the past couple of days here in Iowa.  The corn is starting to turn, some of the leaves are starting to turn.  And in another month the fall colors will be in full swing!

stamp sets:  'Blended Seasons'- WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ONLY or until August 31st!
                     'Flourish Filigree'- available on September 5th, 2018 in the NEW Holiday Catalog.
card stock:  Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon
other:  Assortment #2 Watercolor Pencils- available September 5th, 2018 in the NEW Holiday Catalog, Wink of Stella, 5/8" Striped Burlap Trim- available September 5th, 2018 in the NEW Holiday Catalog, Everyday Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We ran some errands yesterday morning.  Last night Deke's sister came to visit a bit & ate supper with us.  After she left I worked on stamping stuff.  

This morning I'm up early to walk & headed out to get my hair cut.  Deke's brother Doug is coming up this morning to help Deke work on some things at his parents home.  As their mom was moved to the Sigourney hospital late yesterday afternoon, so it will be nice that she is closer.  I hope she continues to get stronger & improve each day.  This afternoon we'll be going to watch the boys play football. 

I hope you have a great Saturday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment