Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

'Pleasant Pheasants' Sneak Peek!

Happy Hump day!!  I can't believe it is Wednesday already.  We've had a wild week!!  

Today I'm sharing a super cute card using the NEW Holiday Catalog set- 'Pleasant Pheasants'.  I LOVE fall & I love this stamp set!!  I did the spot lighting technique here with this monochromatic card.  What a great guy card this would make for any occasions!

Check it out when it opened up!!!

Did you notice the cool stripped paper.  It is awesome!  It is from the NEW Holiday Catalog Frosted Floral Specialty DSP.  You should see it in person....it is printed on shimmery paper!
stamp set:  'Pleasant Pheasants' -available September 5th
card stock:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
designer paper:  Frosted Floral Specialty DSP- available September 5th
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  Burlap Ribbon (cut in half, tied in a knot & then I separated the weave), Leaf Trinkets, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch

So what do you think?  Do you love it too?
++++++++
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Just what I needed to CASE. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Glad that you like it. it is a fun spotlighting technique. Happy Stamping!!

      Delete