Pages

Friday, August 31, 2018

'Wishing You Well'- Another Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!

Here are a couple more cool new stamp sets that are in the upcoming Holiday Catalog!  It is called- 'Wishing You Well'  (wheat) & Flourish Filigree' (words).  They are both great sets that I really like!
Check out how I used the Everyday Label punch & snipped the corner to make a little notch!
I used my Paper Snips & fussy cut out this organdy looking bow!  What a cool stamp it is!  
 
stamp sets:  'Wishing You Well' & 'Flourish Filigree'
card stock:  Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder, Everyday Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips, 5/8" Stripped Burlap Ribbon

This is a card that I created for a swap that I was in with some demonstrator friends.  Here are my piles as I was working on them.  
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping!  This morning I'm up early to walk & head out to get the kids.  I'll take the big kids to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  

Today is Steve's official birthday!!  And tonight we will celebrate the "twins birthday party" with friends & family!  So hopefully everyone takes a nap this afternoon so that I can get the taco meat browned & 2 chocolate sheet cakes baked!  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment