Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2018

'Painted Glass'

Happy Thursday!!

Today I'm sharing a fun card I created last month for a group of my stampers.  I used the Suite- 'Painted Glass' stamp set, coordinating Stained Glass Framelits & Graceful Glass vellum.  Isn't it just so pretty! 

Check out the cool punch!  It is from the Darling Label Punch Box- on page 209 in the Annual Catalog.  You'll have to look it up!  It comes in a cute tin box, along with a clear block, 6 photopolymer stamps & 2 ink spots!  

I used my Embossing Mats & a framelit to do the bottom of this card front. 
How did I do the 3 images?
  • Punched out 3 shapes from Whisper White card stamp.
  • Punched out 3 shapes from the Graceful Glass vellum & adhered these together with a glue dot in the center (so it wouldn't show after I put the images on).
  • Stamped 2 image each of the bird, rose & butterfly onto Whisper White card stock.
  • I colored them using my Light & Dark Poppy Parade & the Dark Pineapple Punch- Stampin' Blends.
  • I then used my Big Shot, Magnetic Platform & the coordinating framelits to cut out these 3 images.
  • Using Dimensionals, I popped ups these 3 images & put them onto the punched out pieces.
stamp set:  'Painted Glass'
card stock:  Pineapple Punch, Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Graceful Glass
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Poppy Parade, Dark Pineapple Punch, Color Lifter
other:  Darling Label Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stained Glass Framelits, Standard Platform, Embossing Mats, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 ++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  When they went home last night I stamped.  We had the Seeley family & the Wood family stopped down for about 45 mins to visit & the kids played outside.  We hunted for toads & lighting bugs!  When they went home I burnt the midnight oil stamping!

This morning I'm up early to walk & get ready for the kids to get here early.  Manda & her boys will come out later today to help me.  She is going to stay here with Masen & Ainslee & her 3 boys- as I'm a farmer for awhile!  We have new baby piggies coming, so I'll go out to help Deke with them for a few hours.

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock!

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment