Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2018

More 'Blended Seasons' & a sneak peek too!!

I have a bright & cheery Christmas card to share with you today!  I used the 'Blended Seasons'- LIMITED TIME ONLY stamp set!  

I also have a couple of NEW Holiday Catalog Sneak Peeks for you too!  They will both be available on September 5th, 2018 to order!
Check these out-
  • Poppy Parade 1/2' Textured Weave Ribbon
  • 'Buffalo Check' background stamp
 I colored the holly & berries using the Call Me Clover & Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends!

This stamp set- 'Blended Seasons' is available until August 31st or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ONLY!  You can check out more details about this awesome stamp set by CLICKING HERE!!!
So what do you think?  Isn't it a fun Christmas card!

stamp sets:  'Blended Seasons'-only available until 8/31 or while supplies last only!
                     'Buffalo Check'- available September 5th
card stock:  Call Me Clover, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
ink:  Call Me Clover
Stampin' Blends:  Call Me Clover & Poppy Parade
other:  Wink of Stella, Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon- available September 5th,  Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day......we were on the go most of the day!  I walked, got my hair cut, ran to the mall to get a dress for my nephews wedding, we went to watch Brayden play 2 FB games & then finally home.  I burnt the midnight oil stamping- as I have swaps I have to get created, cut, stamped, assembled & in the mail on Monday morning!

This morning I'm up early to walk & will spend my day stamping again! 

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment