Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!

I LOVE IT!!!  This new stamp set- 'Dashing Deer' & this new Joyous Noel Designer Paper are some of my favorites in the NEW Holiday Catalog!

This Joyous Noel Designer Paper has a Copper Foil to it.  Oh my gosh......it is just gorgeous!

I made this card for a swap that I'm doing with 5 of my demonstrator friends!
This is a z fold card!  Here is a photo of it from the top side. 
You can start ordering our of the NEW Holiday Catalog on September 5th, 2018!!  If you like these new things, be sure to add them to your Wish List!

NOTE:  This stamp set & coordinating framelits can be purchased as a BUNDLE & you save 10%!
stamp set:  'Dashing Deer'
card stock:  Soft Suede, Gray Granite, Copper Foil
designer paper:  Joyous Noel (12x12) DSP
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, Darling Label Punch (page 209 Annual Catalog), Detailed Deer Thinlits,  3/16" Braided Linen Trim, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals
++++++++
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment