Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Masn'e Birthday invite!

Here is the birthday invite that Sarah & I made for Masen's party.  It turned out pretty cute!!

card stock colors:
  • Gorgeous Grape
  • Basic Black
  • Granny Apple Green
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Gray Granite
  • Whisper White
+++++++++
 My whole weekend is pretty much stamping!!!!  I look forward to seeing & sharing with all of those joining me.  Last night I had a fun group that joined me at our home to stamp for one of my August monthly classes.  When they went home I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.  
This morning I'm up to start the roaster of meat for Masen's party.  And bake a cake.  And then I have to finish cutting card stock for my morning class.......as I have a group of stampers joining me pretty soon for another August monthly class.  Then this afternoon at 1:00 I have some friends coming to visit me for a bit.  And then I'll finish getting the meat done, frost the cake, haul tables & chairs up to the Wood house & we're celebrating Masen's party tonight at their shop.  

Tonight I'll be packing things up & finish cutting card stock for my 2 classes I have in Hiawatha tomorrow.  Darla & Kathy are my hostesses.  I look forward to seeing them, sharing & stamping!!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment