Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

'Rooted in Nature' Bundle!

You all know that I LOVE fall, leaves, & these colors......so this DSP is just totally me!  

Wouldn't this make a great guy card?  It wouldn't have to be a fall themed card.  It would actually be great card for so many different occasions!  With graduation coming up in a few weeks- this could even be a great graduation card too!

This is one of the cards everyone did at my Spring Fling event last weekend!  

Check out the COOL NEW Stitched Nested Labels Framelits that I used with it too!  These will be available to purchase in the NEW 2019-2020 Annual Catalog that begins on June 4th! I just love them!
This is a fun z fold card.  This is what it looks like when it is opened up.
I used alot of retiring products here!
  • Tranquil Tide card stock
  • Tranquil Tide ink pad (& ink refill)
  • Tranquil Tide 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon
  • Nature's Poem DSP
  • 3/8" Circle Punch
stamp set:  'Rooted in Nature'
card stock:
  • Tranquil Tide- RETIRING- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 1/8" & 5 1/5"; 5 1/2" strip- cut out Stitched Nested Label Framelit; 1" strip- punch out 2 circles with the 3/4" Circle Punch
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/4 x 4"; 5 1/4 x 1"; 2" strip- stamp leaf on & cut out with framelit; 4 1/4" strip- cut out Stitched Nested Label Framelit
  • Whisper White- 4 1/4 " strip- stamp words onto & cut out with the Stitched Nested Label Framelits; 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Nature's Poem DSP- RETIRING 5 x 3 3/4'
ink:  Tranquil Tide- RETIRING
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Nature's Roots Framelits,  Stitched Nested Label Framelits- NEW available 6/4/19; Tranquil Tide Mini Ruffled Ribbon- RETIRING; 3/4" Circle Punch- RETIRING; dimensionals, Glue Dots
 +++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  When they left I did bookworlk (farm & stamping) all evening long.  And I'm still not caught up on it!!!  And Deke worked late on the farm- trying to get caught up from being gone to so many meetings this week.   Ughh.....nothing like making & eating supper at 9:00 p.m. 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to another meeting.  I'm up early to work on stamping stuff, then head to town, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Since today is May Day- we'll be making May baskets.  The boys & I have been talking about making these for a week- so we'll see what Grandma ends up coming up with for them to make!  Do you remember celebrating May Day when you were growing up?  I sure do!  We use to make May Day baskets for everyone in our neighborhood & leave them on their doors.  When I worked at the courthouse I use to make May Day baskets & hang on everyone's doors there too!  I think it is just always fun to give everyone a little treat that is a surprise!

Today is Brayden's birthday!  Can you believe that he is 11 years old already!  Where does the time go?  I so remember getting the call from Nathan to come to the hospital.  We sat with Kimi's parents in the lobby, trying to patiently wait for his arrival!  He was a perfect, beautiful dark haired baby boy & he has grown into a super sweet, very caring, smart & talented young man.  Tonight we are all going to Brayden's band concert & everyone is looking forward to that.  Then we were suppose to race tonight too- but due to the rain, they are cancelled for tonight.  So we'll probably all eat supper out & then I'll come home & stamp!  Humm......imagine that!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment