Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Another Sneak Peek- Free As A Bird

Check out this awesome card using NEW products!  

When we were in Utah in March & I stamped with Shelli & Sara.  And this is a card that Shelli made.  She used the Whisper White Note Cards & Envelope- #131527.

Here are the NEW products from the Bird Ballard Suite that were used to make this card. These NEW products will be available on June 4th, 2019!
  • 'Free As A Bird'- stamp set
  • Bird Ballard DSP
  • Stitched Nested Label Dies
Isn't this just so pretty!  She said that this stamp set reminded her of her sister that had just passed away last March.  I love how she cut out the Label from the Black card stock & then layered a White Label with the words in it over the cut out part (popping it up with dimensionals).  
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all 5 kids.  The weather was cold & rainy.  We did go outside to play for about 45 minutes in the afternoon (in between rains).  When the kids went home last night I worked on stamping stuff!

I'm up early this morning to work on swaps (for my team meeting I have this weekend).  And then I'll spend my day with the kids.  Tonight we are suppose to race- but I'm sure they will be cancelled due to all of the rain we've had lately.  And then Brayden, Brody & Drake are all suppose to have baseball games.  If they don't get cancelled- Deke will probably go to one of their games.  I wish I could go- but I have too much to do to get ready for my weekend classes.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment