Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2019

To A Wild Rose- SNEAK PEEK!

Check it out!  This is another NEW Annual catalog stamp set called- 'To A Wild Rose'.  It is a great bundle with several different images in it.  I LOVE the words and the font!  They are super cute!  This stamp set was designed by a dear stampin' friend of mine & Million Dollar Achiever-  Mary Ellen Byler.

Everyone attending my Spring Fling last month made this card with me!

Did you notice-
1.  How I stamped the flowers onto the Whisper White card stock using the Gorgeous Grape ink?  I then used my Wink of Stella & blended the color out into the flower. 

2.  How I used my Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Write Marker & made 3 little dots here & there- between the flower images to fill in some blank spots & add a little "more" to the card.  

3.  How I shadowed stamped the same rose image in the upper & lower (diagonal) corners on the card front.

NOTE:  All of the products on this card are either NEW & will be available on June 4th, 2019.  Or else they are current & they will be carrying over (& still available) until at least June of 2020.  
stamp set:  'To A Wild Rose'
card stock:
  • Gorgeous Grape- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4", fold in half for card base
  • Granny Apple Green- 5 1/4 x 3"; 2 3/4" strip (for leaves), 2 3/4" strip (for Stitched Shape)
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside card); 5 x 2 3/4"(stamp flowers onto); 4 x 1" (stamp Blessing onto)
inks:  Gorgeous Grape & Granny Apple Green
Stampin' Write Marker:  Gorgeous Grape
other:  Gorgeous Grape 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon, Glitter Enamel Dots (Gorgeous Grape), Wild Rose Dies, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  I took the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  We were outside for quite awhile in the morning playing.  All 3 big boys rode the bus here after school.  Then I went with Brayden to his baseball game.  He had a great hit out into the outfield & he had a great out field catch.  They won 17 to 2.  We then took his Grandpa Mark with us & all headed to the races.  Nathan got 2nd in his heat & he got 2nd in the main.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & is headed to Ottumwa for 2 meetings today.  I'm headed out to pick up Brayden, then go get the twins & take the 3 boys to school.  I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight we are finally home & I will be a stamping fool- I have lots to get done.  

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment