Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2019

It Starts with Art!

I have another NEW Catalog sneak peek for you!

Crafting is what this NEW stamp set- 'It Starts with Art' is all about!  These products are in the Follow You Art Suite, in the NEW annual catalog & they are available starting June 4th, 2019!

I just know that our grandson Drake will love this set!  He is my crafter & I can see lots of things here that he is going to want to create with using this.
This is one of the cards I made as a make & take at On Stage last month.  

This stamp set also has coordinating framelits that go with it too!  

stamp set:  'It Starts with Art'
card stock:  Coastal Cabana, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
designer paper:  Follow Your Art
ink:  Coastal Cabana, Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
other:  Decorative Ribbon Boarder (the Coastal Cabana tiny scalloped edge), dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  It was nice & sunny outside- yeah!  It was nice to get some fresh air & play outside for a change.  Last night I went to Brayden's baseball game for a little bit, went to Brody & Drake's baseball game for a little bit & then headed to Osky to the races to watch Nathan.  He won his heat & got 3rd in the main.  It was late when we got home, but I did work on stamping stuff for awhile after before I went to bed. 

This morning I'm off to take the boys to school, get Trey & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight the twins have a soccer game, so we'll go to that & I'll then burn the midnight oil cutting card stock.

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment