Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

More 'It Starts with Art'

I am sharing today another card I created using some retiring & some NEW products!!!

This card is one that everyone attending my Spring Fling last month made.  I think it is super cute!  And it is a totally Susie card.  

Check out the AWESOME Button Button Embossing folder! It is super cute!!  

I shared another card using this stamp set yesterday.  You can check it out BY CLICKING HERE!
This is a fun z fold card too.

Oh- Check out the buttons!!  They are tiny- but super CUTE!  They are in the Occasions Catalog on pg. 39 & they are RETIRING!

stamp set:  'It Starts with Art'- NEW on June 4th, 2019
card stock:
  • Rich Razzleberry-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4- fold in half for card base; 4 1/4 x 1"
  • Crumb Cake- 4 x 5 1/4"; 2 1/4" strip (to cut stitched circle)
  • Whisper White- 5 x 3 3 4/ ( for inside of card), 2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with 1 1/2" Circle Punch
designer paper:  Share What You Love Specialty DSP- 2 x 5 3/" & 1 1/2 x 5 1/8- RETIRING
ink:  Rich Razzleberry
other:  Big Shot- RETIRING, Magnetic Platform- RETIRING, Stitched Shapes (Circle) Framelits, Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon- RETIRING, Needlepoint Nook Mini Buttons- RETIRING, Banner Triple Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, dimensionals, Glue Dots, Button Button Embossing Folder- available June 4th, 2019
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We enjoyed the nice weather outside.  Last night we went to watch the twins play soccer.  When we got home I sorted stamp orders & worked on stamp stuff & Deke worked in the shop.

This morning I'm up early to cut card stock before the kids get here.  I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  I'm not sure what we'll end up doing tonight.  The darn rain & storm we got last night......sure wasn't needed & I'm not sure what it going to end up messing up for plans around here.  The guys were planning to go to Memphis racing.  And the twins have a baseball game.  And I have LOTS of card stock to finish getting cut, as I have a jam packed weekend with 4 stamp classes!  So- we'll see what we end up doing. 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment