Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Garden Impressions

I was playing last week on making an easel card.......and ended up using my Garden Impressions DSP.
 Look at the little envelope.  I made it using the NEW Stitched Nested Labels dies in the upcoming Annual Catalog, along with some NEW Vellum too.  And I also used the NEW Stitched Nested Labels die for the pocket here too!
Here it is standing up!
Here it is opened up!

stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:
 
I will share more about this in the next couple of days.......we have a jam packed weekend & I have lots to get done.
+++++++
The kids & I played outside for awhile yesterday morning.  It was nice while the sun was out- but was chilly & windy when it wasn't.  Last night when they went home I burnt the midnight stamping.

This morning I'm up early to stamp.  We'll run to town for a bit later this morning, as all 4 boys- Brayden, Brody, Drake & Trey are all playing soccer this morning.  And I've had a stamp class every Saturday since they started playing....so I've sadly missed watching them.  I'll then hurry home to stamp all day/night!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment