Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

Flowers!

I just wanted to do a quick post today & share these.....
Here are the flower pot/hand prints that the kids made on Friday for their mom's for Mother's day!
I was impressed that the 2 boys chose their own color of flowers, punched out their own flowers, and put them onto their hand print (finger tips) using dimensionals too!

I should have gotten a photo of them when we were using the green paint to make their hand prints.
It was fun & messy!
We had to re-do Ainslee's- as she smeared hers pretty bad the first time she did it.
Trey & Masen
Here is a picture of the boys with their completed projects!  
They were pretty proud- can you tell!
Ainslee was still napping, so we didn't get her picture taken with them.  
+++++++
What a busy weekend.  I had tons I should have been doing......but I actually re-painted our family room walls all day on Saturday & all day/evening on Sunday!  The walls were a light tan & now they are a light gray......no one else will probably ever notice that I did it but me.  The walls had a few little dings in the paint (that had happened over the past few years), so I thought I'd touch up those spots.  I used the 'old' light tan paint & it was too tried out & darker in color & absolutely looked terrible......so I just had to repaint the whole room, as I couldn't stand looking at the messed up walls.  It looks nice.  It was alot of work.  But I'm glad it is done. 
This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to work on stamping stuff.  I'll then be at Manda's by 7:30, take the boys to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight the 3 big boys have baseball games......so we'll go to them & then I'll stamp when we get home.  I have several swaps I have to get done this week & mailed out.  Plus I have 4 stamp classes this coming weekend to created, cut & get ready for!  It is going to be a crazy week here for sure!
Stop back by tomorrow & I'll share another New Catalog Sneak Peek with you!!
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment