Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Another 'Sailing Home' sneak peek!

This is card I made when I was in Utah (in March)- when I stamped with Sara & Shelli!  It was sooo much fun to spend time with them (especially stamping together) & we were using all brand new products!!!  

So here is another sneak peek, using the 'Sailing Home' suite.  This will be available to purchase on June 4th, 2019! It is a suite with coordinating stamp set, dies, embossing folder, designer paper, twine & trinkets!  I love it!  I've created some other cards already too with this bundle- so I'll be sharing them sometime soon.  

I love it!!  Click HERE to see another card made with this 'Sailing Home' stamp set!
stamp set:  'Sailing Home'- NEW
card stock:  Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
designer paper:  Come Sail Away DSP- NEW
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Dimensionals, Glue Dots,  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform 
AND NEW- Smooth Sailing Dies, Sail Away Trinkets, Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Twine
++++++
Yesterday was a LONG day with starting out so early working on the farm.  I had a fun day with the kids & then we all went to Brayden's baseball game last night.  His team won!  He got to pitch a little again too.  It was cold, windy & wet- as it rained at the end of it.  

This morning I'm off to town to get the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight we are going to get my mom & attend a visitation of a long time family friend.  I will then be working on stamping stuff when I get home!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment