Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

NEW 2019-2021 In Colors!

 WOO HOO!!!
Check out these flowers & a see a little sneak peek of the 
NEW In Colors for 2019-2021! 
Rococo Rose
Terracotta Tile
Pretty Peacock
Seaside Spray
 
Purple Posy  
This "lace" is from the Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.  It is just gorgeous!  And it added to much to this card!

NEW In Color (5 Flowers) card-
stamp sets:
‘Botanical Bliss’- #146609 (w)= $27.00 or #146612 (c)= $19.00- pg. 20
'Calligraphy Essentials’- #146780 (w)= $27.00 or #146783 (c)= $19.000- pg. 11- RETIRING (for the inside words)
card stock:
  • Smoky Slate- #131202- pg. 184= $8.50- 4 1/4 x 11"; 5 1/2 x 1"
  • Whisper White- #100730- pg.184= $9.75- 5 1/2 x 1 1/4”; 1” strip (X5); 1 1/2” strip; 4 x 5 1/4"
  • NEW IN Colors- available on June 4th, 2019- 3/4” strip
designer paper: 
  • Beautifully Detailed Laser- Cut Specialty Paper- OC pg. 48= $14.00- RETIRING
ink: Smoky Slate- #147113- pg. 184= $7.50
other:  1 3/4” Circle Punch- #119850- pg. 210= $18.00- RETIRING
Basic Pearls- #144219- pg. 197= $5.00
Bitty Blooms Punch Pack- #148532- OC pg. 25= $23.00- RETIRING
3/4” Circle Punch- #119873- pg. 210= $13.00- RETIRING
 +++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  It was a quite one- as I just had Ainslee & Trey, until school got out & the 3 big boys were here too.  Last night I took Brayden to soccer practice & shortly after that, Ainslee went home.  Deke & I ran to my sister/brother-in-laws (Beckie & Dan's) for a bit, then stopped at the Copper Lantern to eat supper & made a quick trip to What Cheer to the bank (for a night deposit).

This morning we are up early!  Deke is off to chore & then head to Mt. Pleasant for a meeting.  I'm up early to get some bookwork done.  Then on my way to town, to Manda's- I'll stop by & pick up Brayden.   I'll feed the boys breakfast, take the 3 big boys to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I'm not sure what we'll end up doing.....as we are suppose to race (if they don't get rained out).  And I also have a Hospice Memorial Service that I'm attending tonight at 6:30, with my mom- to honor my step-dad, Dick.  If the races get cancelled, I'll be stamping after I get home from the hospice memorial service.  If we don't get much rain & the races are on.....I'll be cheering on #52 Wood Racing team! 

We are loving the weather the past couple of days.......having fun in the sandbox & playing outside.  I'm hoping that the sun comes out & sticks around!  We need some warmth & sunshine for the farmers.....we don't even have our corn planted yet!  So I hope Mother-Nature doesn't dump all of the predicted rain on us. 
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor and nature 
Masen, Ainslee & Trey 

Gotta run........
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I am a fellow demonstrator and have followed you for some time now. I am in awe of you!!! I don't know where you find the energy for everything you do but I have come to the conclusion that you love it!! I watch my 2 nephews every day and I get home and I am exhausted. On top of watching your grandchildren you have so much other stuff going on... working on the farm, going to cheer on and support your son at the track and so on.... You are an inspiration to many!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa!! I do love Stmpin' Up! & I do love sharing!! And my family is most important. We are blessed our family is still so close by & we get to see all of them each day! Happy Stamping!

      Delete