Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

'Floral Essence'- sneak peek!

Look at this gorgeous DSP!  it is the Perennial Essence DSP that is part of the Perennial Essence Suite!!  It is in the NEW Annual Catalog & will be available on June 4th, 2019!

When Deke & I were in Utah for my celebration in March- I stamped with Sara & Shelli.  We created projects for my Spring Fling event that I had last month!  Sara designed this card, especially for my Spring Fling!  She knows I love fun folds- so this is a horizontal door fold card.  She used the NEW set- 'Floral Essence', along with the coordinating DSP, Perennial Essence Floral Accents, Perennial Essence 12x12 Vellum & the Perennial Flower Punch!  WOW!  I love it! 
Isn't the flower so pretty!  I love the vellum & the fuzzy flower center too!

NOTE:  This suite isn't available to purchase until June 4th, 2019!
stamp set:  Floral Essence-
card stock:
  • So Saffron- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 3" & 8 1/2"
  • Old Olive- 3 3/4 x 2 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 3 /12 x 2"- stamp stem onto & adhere flower; 4 x 5 1/4- for inside of the card
  • Perennial Essence 12x12 Vellum- 2" strip- stamp flowers onto & punch out
designer paper:
  • Perennial Essence DSP- floral print- 4 x 2 3/4"; green- 4 x 2 1/4"
ink: Petal Pink & Old Olive
Stampin' Blend: Light Olld Olive
other:  Perennial Flower Punch, Perennial Essence Floral Center, Dimensionals
This is what the card looks like when it is opened up!

+++++++++++
Yesterday I helped Deke & then spent most of my day doing bookwork.  Last night we made a quick run around the county to all of the cemeteries to put flowers on our loved ones graves.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to work on stamping stuff before I head out to get the boys.  I'll spend my day with all 5 of them- Brody, Drake, Trey, Masen & Ainslee!  Tonight I'll be a stamping fool!  I have LOTS to get done this week.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment