Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

A NEW Catalog Sneak Peek!

Today I'm sharing a card where I'm combining something NEW with some OLD.  

Aren't these birds just totally adorable!!  They are from a new stamp set- 'Free As A Bird' that will be available to purchase starting on June 4th when the NEW Annual Catalog goes live.  This stamp set is super cute!!  I have some other cards made with it already & I will be sharing them with you in the coming weeks. 

This card is one that all of my team & (demo friends too), that joined me to stamp last month in Minneapolis, after On Stage, made at our Supper/Stamping Night Event.  

This card is a similar to one I did for my April monthly stamp classes too- I just changed the stamp set.  You can see that card by clicking HERE!!

Let me know what you think?  Do you like these birds?
stamp set: 'Vertical Greetings' -RETIRING & 'Free As A Bird'- NEW in June 2019
card stock:  

  • Shaded Spruce- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4- fold in half for card base; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4; 2 3/4" strip- punch out circle with the 2 1/4" Circle Punch
  • Mint Macaron- 5 x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 5 x 4 1/4"- for inside of the card; 2 3/4" strip- stamp birds on it & punch it out with the 2" Circle Punch
designer paper:  Nature's Poem DSP- 3 x 3"- RETIRING
ink:  Shaded Spruce
Stampin Blends:   Dark Mint, Light & Dark Crumb Cake, Bronze
other:  2 1/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Big Shot-RETIRING, Standard Platform-RETIRING, Petal Pair Embossing Folder- RETIRING, Nature's Twine (Mint Macaron-)- 6", Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Wink of Stella
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We played games, cards & all kinds of things all morning.  I was trying to keep them busy.  It was too cold & wet outside to play there.   

Last night I met my mom in Sigourney & we went to the Keokuk County Hospice Service.  It was very nice!  I am glad that I went.  My step-dad, Dick was one of the many loved ones that was honored at this service.  My Aunt Virginia, step sisters, Debbie & Brenda & Debbie's daughter came too. 

This morning I'm off to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  School gets out early today, so the 3 big boys will ride the bus & be here early.  Tonight I have lots of stamping stuff I have to get done when everyone has gone home.  Deke is home all day to work on the farm, as he is power washing, trying to get for baby piggies.  

I hope you have a GREAT Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment