Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

NEW 2019-2020 IN Colors!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!
Check out these gorgeous NEW In Colors!  What do you think?  

I haven't had a chance to play with them much & am dying to find time to do so.  I know that I love the way this card turned out!  It is a totally Susie card. 

I combined a little old & a little new on this card.  

This card is one that everyone that attended my Spring Fling made. 
Here are the NEW products:
1.  In Colors for 2019-2020
  • Rococo Rose
  • Terracotta Tile
  • Pretty Peacock
  • Seaside Spray
  • Purple Posy   
2.  'Delightful Day'- NEW stamp set
3.  Country Floral Embossing Folder- NEW (this was also a March Sale-a-bration choice)
4.  Lace edging- Arts & Crafts Dies

Here are RETURNING products:
1.  Basic Gray card stock- returning
2.  Smoky Slate card stock- returning
3.  Pretty Label Punch- returning
4.  Basic Gray ink pad- returning

Here are the RETIRING products:
1.  # 144172- 1/8" Sheer Whisper White ribbon= $6.00- pg. 201- RETIRING
2.  # 1464330- Blossom Elements= $8.00- pg. 198 RETIRING
These NEW In Colors are more subtle, smoky, hazy like colors.  I think they will coordinate great with so many of our core colors!  They are going to fill in some gaps & work perfectly with many different colors!
Which one is your favorite out of these 5?

I honestly like them all!!  I can see me using them with many different colors that we currently have.

At the moment I really like the Terracotta Tile one.  It might be my favorite color.....but honestly I probably won't have one certain favorite NEW In Color!  They are all going to be favorite colors for me to work with!
Here they they are with their coordinating ink pads!  

stamp set:  'Delightful Day'
card stock:
  • Basic Gray-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"= score at 4 1/4 for card base; 1 1/2" strip- punch out Pretty Label Punch
  • Smoky Slate- 5 1/4 x 3"
  • Whisper White- 5 x 2 3/4"- this is what you adhere the In Color strips to; 4 x 5 1/4- for inside of card; 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with Pretty Label Punch
  • Rococo Rose- 1 x 2 3/4"
  • Terracotta Tile- 1 x 2 3/4"
  • Pretty Peacock- 1 x 2 3/4"
  • Seaside Spray- 1 x 2 3/4"
  • Purple Posy- 1 x 2 3/4"
ink:  Basic Gray
other:  1/8" Sheer Whisper White Ribbon- 8"- RETIRING; Big Shot- RETIRING, Magnetic Platform- RETIRING, Arts & Crafts Dies, Standard Platform- RETIRING, Country Floral Embossing Folder, Pretty Label Punch, Blossom Elements- RETIRING
 ++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.  

This morning I'm off to Manda's, will take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I'll be a stampin' fool & burn the midnight oil again.....as I have stamp classes this weekend!  Deke is home to work on the farm today.  He is trying to get things ready to start moving feeder pigs (45-80 pounds) & so we'll be ready for new baby piggies to arrive on May 24th! 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment