Pages

Friday, May 10, 2019

A NEW Catalog Sneak Peek!

Check out these pretty flowers!  They are from a new stamp set in the upcoming Annual 2019-2020 Catalog that starts on June 4th, 2019!

The stamp set is called- 'Floral Essence'.  It has a few totally different flower images in it, along with these great words!  I love the word font in this stamp set. 
Again- I combined some NEW products with some RETIRING designer paper called All My Love!!!

Check out how I colored the flowers.  I used my Wink of Stella.  Since the Lovely Lipstick ink that I stamped the flowers with using a permanent ink- when you use your Wink of Stella over it- it smears.....thus I followed the stamped line images in the flowers & highlighted (or colored) the flowers in some.  

Did you notice the 3 little dots?  I made them with the fine tip end of my Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Write Marker....and old thing I learned years ago & often did in my scrapbooking.

This NEW stamp set- 'Floral Essence' is awesome, with endless possibilities!!  I have several cards made with it & I'll be sharing them with you in the next couple of weeks.  

stamp set:  'Floral Essence'- NEW on June 4th, 2019
card stock:
  • Lovely Lipstick-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Soft Sea Foam- 2" strip- stamp leaves onto & punch out with the Leaf Punch, 5 1/2 x 1 1/2"- strip across the front of the card, 2" strip- punch out Story Label Punch
  • Whisper White-  5 x 3 3/4"- strip flowers onto; 2" strip- stamp words onto, 5 x 3 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  'All My Love'- RETIRING
ink:  Lovely Lipstick, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam
Stampin' Write Marker:  Lovely Lipstick
other:  Polka Dot White Tulle, Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins, Story Label Punch- NEW on June 4th, 2019, Leaf Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Banner Triple Punch
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  All of them where here in the afternoon!  When they went home- I spent my night working in our toy room.  I touched up paint in that room a couple of months ago where the walls had been dinged from stamping tables & toys.  the paint was old & looked terrible when it dried.....so I'm going to repaint that room this weekend.  

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  I'm not sure what we are going to do tonight.  Nathan is racing in Columbus Junction & the twins have their first baseball game.  We'll see how our day goes & what the weather is like.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment