Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2019

'Free As A Bird' -Sneak Peek!

Check out this NEW Catalog Sneak Peek!  

It is clean & simple & I love it!  What do you think?
 

Look at this gorgeous Bird Ballard DSP that I used in the background on this card.  Don't you think it works perfectly like this?  I then just stamped the birds/branch/leaves onto a piece of Whisper White CS, colored it with my Stampin' Blends & cut it out with my Paper Snips!  

If you look closely you can see the pearls & Wink of Stella that I added to the flowers on the DSP.
stamp set:  Free As A Bird'
card stock:  Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
designer paper:  Bird Ballard DSP
ink:  Black Memento 
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Old Olive, Light Soft Suede, Light Daffodil Delight
other:  Paper Snips, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day on the farm!  Thankfully it all worked out that I didn't have the kids, due to the weather.  We got drenched!  It was cold & wet in the morning & warm in the afternoon.  But the trucker was great, the pigs look good & it all worked out.  Every muscle in my body hurts!  I hope I can move today!

Last night the baseball games were cancelled (due to the rain),  So I worked on stamping stuff for a little bit & called it a night.....

This morning Deke is off to chore & head to the boys soccer games.  I'm up early to walk & get some bookwork done.  I'm then off to take a glass blowing class in Keosauqua with my friend Crystal.  This is something I've never done before!  I was so excited when she asked me to join her! It will be fun!  I can't wait!

Tonight we plan to go to Lake Belva Deer to visit all of our family- as they are camping there.  I hope it doesn't rain all weekend!

Wishing you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment