Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Daisy Lane- sneak peek!

DID YOU SEE THE LAST MINUTE FLASH SALE 
that I POSTED YESTERDAY?
Check it out BY CLICKING HERE!

Time is ticking away.......the NEW Catalog will be released in a few days-
on next Tuesday, June 4th, 2019!

Don't miss out on any of the items on the retiring lists!
Be sure you get them before they are gone!
+++++++++++++++++
Today's card is bright, cheery & totally a Susie card!  I love it!

I used the NEW stamp set called- 'Daisy Lane' & a new favorite of mine- Terracotta Tile In Color!! 

NOTE:  There is a NEW small Daisy punch that coordinates with this stamp set too!  I can't wait to order it on June 4th!  It is one of the many new things on my huge wish list!

Look at the fun corner fold!
stamp set:  'Daisy Lane'
card stock: Crumb Cake, Terracotta Tile, Whisper White
designer paper:  Perennial Essence DSP
ink:  Terracotta Tile
other:  White Flax Ribbon, Daisy Punch, Gold Faceted Gems, White Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Look at it when it is opened up.  
 
Yesterday was a busy day with the 5 kids.  We were outside alot!  It was such a beautiful day out!

We got some Grass Carp for our pond.......so the kids & I went down with Deke to let them go.  What fun!  How blessed we are that they get to experience such fun things.  Drake touched one (he wanted to hold it, but it was too slick).  They had lots of questions & learned alot!  
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, outdoor and nature
 Deke & the kids......we are watching the Grass Carp swim away!
 Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, sky, cloud, tree, child, outdoor and nature
Papa & his 5 helpers! 
Trey, Masen, Brody, Drake & Ainslee

I burnt the midnight oil last night stamping- making swaps for my team meeting that I am having tomorrow!  

Today I'll spend my day with 2-5 of the kids.  AND tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment