Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Free As A Bird- sneak peek!

This is clean & simple- but isn't this DSP just beautiful!!  This is one of the make & takes I made at On Stage last month (although I did alter it).  

Look at the NEW Scalloped Lace Trim.  It is Very Vanilla in color & I made it Daffodil Delight by using my Stampin' Blend & coloring it!  Cool huh!
stamp set:  'Free As A Bird'
card stock:  Pool Party, Old Olive
designer paper:  Bird Ballard DSP
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blend:  Daffodil Delight
other:  Scalloped Lace Trim, Bird Ballard Trinkets, dimensionals, glue dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with Masen & Ainslee.  And then I burnt the midnight oil stamping last night!

This morning I'm up & will get ready for all of the kids to be here.  Hopefully the weather is nice & we can play outside.  Tonight when they go home I"ll be burning the midnight oil stamping again!

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment