Pages

Monday, May 20, 2019

'Sailing Home'- another NEW Catalog Sneak Peek!

Here is a tile technique card that I made for my team event that I hosted in Minneapolis last month!  I was lucky to get this stamp set when I was in Utah in March- so it was fun being able to share it with my team at our On Stage supper/stamping night.

This NEW stamp set is called- 'Sailing Home'.  This will be available to purchase on June 4th, 2019! It is a suite with coordinating stamp set, dies, embossing folder, designer paper, twine & trinkets!  I love it!  I've created some other cards already too with this bundle- so I'll be sharing them sometime soon. 
stamp set:  'Sailing Home'
card stock:  Blueberry Bushel, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Blueberry Bushel, Crumb Cake, So Saffron (for the sun)
other:  Aqua Painter (for the water), Classic Label Punch, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, White Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sponge Dauber, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Smooth Sailing Dies
++++++++
This weekend was jam packed full of stamping with 4 stamp classes.  I had a great time stamping & sharing with everyone that joined me!  

I left home early yesterday morning for my 2 monthly classes in Hiawatha.  Mary & Nancy were my hostesses!  They were awesome with great treats, a cute spring table & amazing at helping to get everything all cleaned up in time for us to get out of there for the next group that renting the legion!  

Last night I worked on stamping stuff when I got home & called it a night.  I was beat- as I haven't gotten much sleep the past few nights.

We are up at 4:30 this morning to mark, sort & load hogs.  Hopefully the semi is on time.   As Deke needs to be in town early for his weekly board meeting & Manda needs to leave early for a meeting too.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones. 

Tonight Brayden has a baseball game & the 3 Seeley boys will be going to that with us.  When I get home from there I'll be working on stamping stuff!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment