Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Over the Moon- Sneak Peek!

Today it is simple Saturday!   So check out this card!

What do you think of this clean & simple card?  I think that it would definitely put a smile on whose ever face would get it!  I know all of the cows in this stamp set sure put a smile on my face. 

Well- I know we are hog farmers- but I grew up around cows, as my grandparents had milk cows.  So I just think that this stamp set is super cute!  I love daisies....and and I'm a black & white card lover too! 
Next week I'll have to show it to Drake & have him make one.  He has been wanting to stamp all week & we didn't get it done. So next week he can.  I think he'll like making this card.

This stamp set is called- 'Over the Moon'. I think they should have spelled it over the "Moo"n!

stamp sets:  'Over the Moon' & 'Buffalo Check'
card stock:  
  • Black Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; 3 3/4 x 2 2/3"
  • Whisper White- 5 x 3 3/4" (for inside of card); 5 x 3 3/4 (for Buffalo Check); 3 1/4 x 2 1/4" (to stamp cow onto)
  • Pineapple Punch- 1" strip- stamp words onto & punch out  with the Classic Label Punch
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends: Dark Pineapple Punch, Light Basic Black, Light Granny Apple Green
other:  Wink of Stella ( for the center of the Daisy), Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the Masen & Ainslee.  When they went home last night I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock! It was a short night, as we are up at 5 this morning to mark, sort & load hogs!  I then will finish getting everything ready for my Iowa Inkers team meeting that I am hosting here at our home today.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone that is joining me. 

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock again, as tomorrow is my monthly class in North Liberty!  

Gotta run....
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment