Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2019

'Floral Essence'

The Rococo Rose NEW In Color is so pretty!  And I just love the NEW In Color DSP.  It has 4 different designs......but yep- the gingham is my favorite!

This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my class last Sunday made!   

My card was inspired by an idea that my dear demonstrator friend, LeeAnn Greff shared with me!  She lives in Minot, ND.  We became friends years ago when we met at a Stampin' Up! Founders Circle event.  We stamp & talk together almost every day by text messaging.  She also was a Million Dollar Achiever & we got to celebrate our achievements together in Minneapolis in April!  You can see my posts on that celebration with her, by CLICKING HERE!  We get to see each other again in July at our yearly SU! trip & I can't wait to see her & all of my SU demo friends then! 
stamp set:  'Floral Essence' & 'Beautiful Day' (for the outside)
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake-
  • Mint Macaron-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  2019-2021 In Color DSP (Rococo Rose)
ink:   Rococo Rose, Mint Macaron
other: Wink of Stella, 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots (Rococo Rose), Leaf Punch, Perennial Flower Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Rococo Rose 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon


+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all 6 kids.  We played outside most of the morning.  The twins had a baseball game last night, so Deke & I took them to their game.  They did a good job with hits & getting on base.  Their whole team has improved alot since the beginning of the year.  After the game the boys went home with their other grandparents.  Deke & I came home & I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock, as I have 4 stamp classes this weekend.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone joining me!!!

Nathan, Sarah & the kids went to Columbus Junction last night racing.  Nathan won his heat & he won the main too.  I am sad that Deke & I weren't there......but so happy that he won.  Maybe he is finally getting this car figured out a little better.   Their big smiles say it all! 
Image may contain: 5 people, including Nathan Wood, people smiling 
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment