Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

'A Little Lace'

I love daisies!  So this stamp set is one I just had to have! I love the words with it & the font of the wording.  I think it is super cute!  This new stamp set is called- 'A Little Lace'. 

I made this card as one of the projects for my Iowa Inkers Team meeting I had last Saturday!  It is a fun fold!  I actually did this same fold on a card for my May monthly classes.  You can check out THAT CARD BY CLICKING HERE!
This is what it looks like when it is standing up.  

stamp set:  'A Little Lace'
card stock:
  • Pineapple Punch-
  • Basic Black-
  • Whisper White-
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Black Satin ribbon, Clear Faceted Gems, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Simply Scored Scoring Tool
++++++++
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment