Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

A gorgeous 'To A Wild Rose' lace card!

WOW- this is a clean & simple, yet gorgeous card using the 'To a Wild Rose' stamp set, along with the new lace cards & scalloped edge envelops (that are from the Bird Ballard Laser Cut Cards & Tin)!

This stamp set is a 3 step stamp when you make this detailed flower.  It is easy to line up & stamp!  And just gorgeous!
I love both of these......the laser cut (lace) card & the stamp set too!

The light purple card stock is a NEW In Color called Purple Posy!
This is a card that I did at my class last Sunday!  Everyone that made it loved it!  

NOTE:  Since the card front is the lace- we had a Purple Posy die cut label from the Wild Rose Dies on the outside-under the flower & also another one on the inside of the card (on the back side of the front one).  Here is a picture showing how I did this.
 And then I adhered the Gorgeous Grape card stock directly to the inside of the card- so that it showed through the outside, but it wasn't attached to the front lace part.  


stamp set:  'To A Wild Rose'
card stock:
  • Purple Posy-
  • Highland Heather-
  • Mint Macaron- 
  • Crumb Cake-
ink:  Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Mint Macaron
other:  Laser Cut Card & Scalloped Envelope in a Tin; Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Wild Rose Dies, Purple Posy Scalloped Linen Ribbon, Wink of Stella, dimensionals, glue dots
++++++++
Yesterday was another jam packed day!  The Seeley boys are staying with us all week, as their parents are gone.  So I had all of the kids.  The boys all had basketball camp- so I ran back & forth to town with that.  We played outside some & I finally got my 2 hanging basket of flowers planted (now to find time to get the rest of them planted).  And then we all went to the races last night.  There were alot of race cars & it was late when we got home.  Nathan got 4th in his heat & 5th in main.  The track was super dusty- yes I know, that is hard to believe with all of the rain we've had lately!!

This morning we are all up early to start out another busy day!!  Nathan & Sarah both had early meetings, so their kids were here much earlier than normal.  We are getting breakfast & I'll then run the boys to basketball camp.  Their other grandpa Mark will pick them up, as Deke & I will take the other kids with us.  We have our yearly bank farm appointment this morning.  When we get home from our appointment, we'll pick up the twins, come home for a late lunch, put the little ones down for their naps, go get Brayden from basketball camp & be on the run all day!  Who knows what we'll get done or be doing tonight.  We never had a dull moment around here.....and I have LOTS of card stock I need to find time to get cut for my 4 stamp classes I have this weekend. 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment