Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Movie Night!

Last December for part of each kids Christmas gifts- I made these cards & we gave them to all 6 kids.  They are a FREE Movie Night gift!  

Here are my piles of pieces as I was working on them. 
This is what each card  looked like when I got it done!  Aren't they so cute!  I thought they turned out neat & the kids were thrilled with them too. 
I made it so that the inside pieces of each card pulled up, so that I could write in each of them!  And the outside part of the card was a pocket that was secured with tear & tape (along the outside edges) & a ribbon wrapped around them.  I then printed Movie Night & FREE Popcorn onto pieces of card stock & punched them out, to add to their cards. 
Here are all 6 of the finished cards/gifts!

So last night the 3 Seeley boys redeemed their movie night gifts!  Read on.......
++++++++
Yesterday I got up early to work on finishing up a swap that I needed to get mailed out.  And then I went to Williamsburg to watch the twins play in their baseball tournament.  They won the first 2 games & tied the last game 10-10.  It was windy, chilly & wet at the game!  Who would have thought we'd have to wear sweatshirts, jackets & wrap up in blankets this time of year!

The 3 Seeley boys are staying with us this yesterday & today- so last night we took the 3 of them to Ottumwa to use their Movie Night gifts.  Toy Story 4 was released yesterday, so that is what we surprised the boys with & went to see as our movie.  Our night was filled with- the movie, pop, popcorn, a box of candy & then a Walker's ice cream cone on our way home!!  It was the perfect ending to a fun & busy day!  Then thought they had to watch an old Toy Story movie when we got home, but fell asleep long before it was over with.  We were all tired.  It had been a long & busy day!

Our plans for the day are to stay home all day!  We'll see what the weather is like & what we end up doing.  At the moment we don't have any definite plans.  Manda & Steve will be home later this afternoon.  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment