Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

Another Little Blue Truck!

I have ANOTHER Little Blue Truck card to share with you today!!!!

This is a card I created for a swap I did with some demonstrator friends!  I love the layout & I LOVE this truck stamp set!  I think it turned out cute & it is a totally Susie card.

The new denim ribbon is a great accent to add!!  And it ties really nicely too!  It is great to work with.  I really like it!

You can CLICK HERE to see my other Little Blue Truck card!

stamp set:  'Ride with Me'
card stock:  Pacific Point; Terracotta Tile, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Pressed Petals Specialty DSP (LOVE this canvas looking DSP!)
ink:  Black Memento
stampin' blends:  Light & Dark Crumb Cake, Light Smoky Slate, Light Night of Navy, Light Basic Black, Light Mossy Meadow, Dark Calypso Coral
other:  3/8" Denim Ribbon, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  It was later when they left last night.  I then made a trip to Sigourney to get necessities at Dollar General & the grocery store.  I brought them home & then went to Osky to get the rest of the things I needed at Fareway & Walmart.  It was late when I got home last night.  I got the car unloaded, the things unpacked, the cold things put away & fed Deke supper.  I didn't get much stamping done, as I just had to call it a night. 

We are up early at 5 to mark, sort & load hogs!  Deke will chore & then head to Ottumwa for a couple more meetings again today.  I'll spend my day with the kids again.  Tonight when they go home, I'll be a stamping!

Have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment