Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2019

More' Free As A Bird'

Yesterday I had a team meeting.  I provided several projects for them to make.  This is one of the cards.  I got a swap similar to this from a demo friend- Laura Milligan.  I changed it up some- but my inspiration came from her!  (yay)

I used the awesome new 'Free as a Bird' stamp set & coordination Bird Ballard DSP!  So what do you think?  This is an awesome NEW bundle with tons of possibilities when creating!
stamp set:  'Free As A Bird'
card stock:
  • Calypso Coral- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Crumb Cake- 4 1/4" strip- for hexgon framelit
  • Whisper White- 2" strip- for hexagon framelit & then stamp bird onto it; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 5 1/2 x 3/4"; 4 1/4 x 2 1/4"- layer behind DSP
designer paper:  Bird Ballard- 4 x 2"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Crumb Cake, Light Calypso Coral, Light Daffodil Delight
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Gold Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo (Linen)

Yesterday was a long day....it started out selling hogs, then finishing things up for my team meeting, having a house full of my Iowa Inkers team here to stamp & then burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for today's stamp class!!  
 
I'm off today to stamp with my group in N. Liberty!  Ila is our hostess & I have LOTS of fun new things to share with them!  I can't wait!

Later.

Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment